Don Quattlebaum is the owner of White House Plantation in Georgetown, South Carolina, the last piece of high ground on the Pee Dee River before it joins the Black River flowing toward Winyah Bay.
The property dates back to 1735, which means that this is the fourth century that rice has been grown there. It was sold to duck hunters in the 1920s, but Quattlebaum has reclaimed this piece to pursue his “quest to grow gold.”
|Dimensions||9.25 × 6 × 3 in|
- Serving Size45g
- Servings Per Container15
- Calories from Fat9
- Food ComponentAmount/Serving% Daily Value*
- Total Fat1.5 g1.92%
- Saturated Fat0 g0%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg0%
- Sodium0 mg0%
- Total Carbohydrate34 g12.36%
- Dietary Fiber2 g7.14%
- Total Sugars0 g
- Protein3 g6%
- Calcium0 mg0%
- Iron0.7 mg3.89%
- Vitamin A0 mcg0%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)0 mg0%
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
2995 Highway 174 Edisto Island, SC 29438
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.